Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quilting Group

There are 4 classes to choose from: (morning and evening classes at Cathy U'Ren's house)
Wed. March 25 at 10:00am and 7:00pm
Th. March 26 at 11:00am and 6:00pm

We will be:
1. Quilting a Baby Quilt
2. Making a polar fleece Quillow- you can bring your own 2 1/2 yards of polar fleece or you can buy it at Quilting class for $5.00. I'll try to have the fleece measured and pre-cut with sewing directions in little kits. I'll also have on hand pearl cotton thread (white and Ecru) and embroidery thread (white and Ecru) for the blanket stitch edging.

*Or you can bring a project from home to work on.
*Cathy can crochet and she will be there to teach and help out with anything- Quilting, hand sewing,crocheting, etc...

Every month at Quilting group we will try to have a Quilt set up for the sisters to come and Quilt or Tie and a fun take-home project for you to work on in class and to take home with you to work on at home. Or you can bring a project your working on at home to work on in class too. It's up to you. Whatever you feel more comfortable doing.

1 comment:

Kayleen and Kay Sheppard said...

This is such fun! I have so many projects ongoing now, I can't keep up. Thank you to those who spend their time putting this all together and teaching us. I totally love it!