Thursday, March 19, 2009

Enrichment Night Pictures

Here are a few pictures from last night's Enrichment.
We had a great time eating and catching up. I didn't get a picture of the food, but here is the cake that Cathy U'Ren made!! She said it was 5 cake mixes put together, it was huge and oh so delicious!
We had a great turn out and enjoyed having the Laurel's there too!!
After dinner Cathy talked to us about Visiting Teaching and the changes that she is making. Then we played a 'friendly' game of Pictionary!!!!

Our first one up: Krista Liljenquist
Wendy Fenton
Erin Liljenquist
Trina Martin
Patti Ramey
It was a great night and my battery died on my camera or we would have more pictures. Thanks to all those who came and for those that didn't we missed you!! Our next Enrichment Night is going to be in April and it will be an 'Unfinished Crafts' Night. So bring something that you are working on and we are going to hang out and have fun. If you don't have something to work on there will be fun scrapbook paper there to make cards!

If you have information that you want to have put on the blog please email me and I will post it: bregirl81@gmail.com or bregirl81@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Kayleen and Kay Sheppard said...

I totally had a great time and appreciate all the great work the committee put into the party. I loved the Pictionary game, even though I think I was the other team's best player.....Thanks